[mapguide-users] MgCurvePolygon help

Jsm enriquev at consortech.com
Sat Mar 28 00:38:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to make a donut (a circle with a circle cut out in it). I am following this example:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d6/dca/class_mg_curve_polygon.htm

I have spent too much time trying this and I just cant figure out what is wrong...

No error is thrown, but the feature never shows up on my map, if I do a simple circle (only one ring and null for second parameter when building using CreateCurvePolygon) I get a circle.

I have actually done the same using MgPolygon (a polygon with a polygon cut out inside) following this:

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d7/ddb/class_mg_polygon.htm

And it works!

It just doesn't work with a circle. Can someone please confirm the example works? If someone can confirm it is possible to make a donut, I will post my code.

Thank You