[mapguide-users] FDO Gdal raster problem

Jsm enriquev at consortech.com
Sat Mar 28 11:42:42 EDT 2009

Ok well I let it run all night here is the final result attached.

It would be nice if you could provide how to use it as I have access to a few machines I could run it against my server.

summary-raster.xls

While I am working on this MG/raster problems, I tried to use jmeter but
problem was session.

Jason, pointed me to the Grinder http://grinder.sourceforge.net/

It was new for me and I spend couple of days around it but eventually I
was able to write Jython scripts and execute MG request as I wanted.
For example to randomize MAP image access.

Jason promised (almost) that he will blog about it, counting on it :)
He could also show some scripts we used in testing MG.
When you have you script running, it is very easy to setup to work on
many machines or use many threads to simulate concurrent users.

Perhaps Grinder could be good tool for us to run speed and stability
tests against MG.

Haris