[mapguide-users] FDO Gdal raster problem

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Tue Mar 31 13:05:55 EDT 2009

I would like to give some KUDOS to Jason, Haris et.al. for their work on this. I have been throwing my 55MB MrSid rasters and my 175K+ sdo_geometries layers at this guy and it has yet had not one hiccup.(save one(1) 114MB MrSid that totally trashs my IIS application pool for some reason?)

This appears to be good stuff ... I read some of the discussion concerning the underlying code and IMHO: 1) Make it work 2) Make it generic 3) Make it fast ... in that order.

Excellent work ... MGOS appears to be on a positive path once again.

r,
dennis