[mapguide-users] Multiple selected features code example

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Mar 31 17:16:42 EDT 2009

I have had a look at the fusion layouts,

Some of the dragable divs are somewhat wierd looking (have a gap either side of the overview / don't display) on my work pc however seem to work fine on my personal pc, but I was running low on time and needed a result....?

I am finding working with the standard layout to be quicker and it helps in getting to know how mapguide functions.

the selection tool shown in this post selects on different layers, I think after selection it would be good to give the ability to further filter your results.
Just thought I would put it out there see if anyone is able to get it to run on theres and give feedback / chop and change it ?