[mapguide-users] can anyone solved this buffer problem

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri May 1 02:25:48 EDT 2009

My method would be to retrieve the WKT of  the buffer object,
then iterate all the layers, and for each layer execute a query with the
filter set to:
"<geometry column name> INTERSECTS GEOMFROMTEXT('...wkt...')"
You should then get all objects that are within the buffer zone.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S