[mapguide-users] Change xml files using the mapguide viewer API or mapguide web API

Nick Sebastyan nick_sebastyan at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 03:48:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

It is possible using the MapGuide Viewer API Reference or the MapGuide Web API reference to change xml files that are located in the mapguide resource repository ?

For example we have in the Samples that are provided from the MapGuide Open Source site in Sheboygan, Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganMap.PrintLayout which is a xml file.

 I want the user to have control about what informations are displayed on the map when he want's to print it, like don't show the legend, show the scaleBar....

I use as a guide the Plot as DWF task.

Thanks.