[mapguide-users] Raster color map

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue May 5 10:47:16 EDT 2009

Maestro always displays the same raster layer page, regardless of the
underlying data.
The bitonal image support is something inside the FDO provider, and it
does nothing,
if you have anything but bitonal images.

AFAIK you cannot change raster colors in MapGuide.
There is ongoing work to support custom palettes when rendering 8bit
images,
but it is not yet comitted, and I don't think it does what you want.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S