[mapguide-users] SetSelectionXML from opener

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed May 6 21:57:47 EDT 2009

I've searched the posts here and found a couple of posts with the same topic
however none of them have answers....?

I've attached the code in question...
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825694/Default.aspx Default.aspx
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825694/Default.aspx.cs Default.aspx.cs
You'll need to change the layer names being searched, the filter, and the
values being returned to the table.

could it be the character set or something?
does the XML being sent need to be properly formatted.
would
<xml>
  <subxml>
    <subofasubxml></subofasubxml>
  </subxml>
  <subxml>
    <subofasubxml></subofasubxml>
  </subxml>
</xml>

be accpeted as by the SetSelectionXML or does it need to be well formed ?
what is well formed? how do I keep my XML well formed?
<xml>  <subxml>    <subofasubxml></subofasubxml>  </subxml>  <subxml>
<subofasubxml>/subofasubxml>  </subxml></xml>

If you require more information please contact me would like to get this
working.