[mapguide-users] Changing Draw Order Priority of a Temporary Layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun May 10 16:11:06 EDT 2009

If you change the MapDefinition, the order will change for new sessions
based on the MapDefinition.
If you want it to change in the current session, you must change the
draw order in the runtime map.
I belive you can remove the layer from the runtime map layer list, and
then re-insert it at the desired location.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S