[mapguide-users] migrating resources from 2009 server to 2010

ndow nelsondow at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:19:39 EDT 2009

Hi there
I have data (resources) stored in a mapguide 2009 server that I need to copy
and move to the 2010 version.  I'm a new user of MapGuide and can't make the
mistake of deleting or altering the data in the move.  I've really only gone
through the getting started tutorials and don't know which components to use
or how to get it done.  ANy info would be appreciated.

Thank you
Nelson