[mapguide-users] Modifying SymbolDefinition programmatically

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Wed May 13 04:49:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

can you tell me please, how to modify the symbol definition with php?

Following background:

In AutoCAD I have several hundred blocks. The import into MGOS 2 via MG
Studio 2009 works fine. The once problem is, that the parameter for ROTATION
have a DefaultValue = 0. This default value I want to replace with a field
name "winkel" from the MySQL database. It is easy to do this by hand for
some symbols, but with for 657 symbol definitions I become crazy  ;-) .

How can I replace this default value using php?

Thanks in advance.

Regards - Peter