[mapguide-users] .NET viewer sample: query tool

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Thu May 14 06:06:23 EDT 2009

Check if the coordinates fall within the range for the coordinate system
you have specified.
And I may be wrong, but some time ago, I remember something, that points
coming from ODBC data source should be in Lat/Lon coordinates. This, I
repeat again, is something that I am not quite sure if it is true.

Stefan Dalakov