[mapguide-users] Making a FDO datastor from my old oracle schema

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu May 14 20:07:42 EDT 2009

First of all I would recommend going to MGE 2010 for some big Oracle performance improvements.

I'm also not entirely sure how much of a difference an FDO Datastore makes in 2009. The difference partially depends on how many non-spatial tables and how many spatial tables are in your Oracle Schema, under the same owner.

With 2010 it may make even less of a difference.

Dave