[mapguide-users] Performance Problem using DWF

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon May 18 17:29:11 EDT 2009

I’m  not sure I understand why running drawing cleanup might help in this
case?  It is generally used to cleanup up geometric problems in order to
meet the requirements for building topology.  Unless you apply a very
specific set of subset of the cleanup tools, such as deleting duplicates,
removing pseudo nodes, or use it for generalizing, I doubt that it will
provide a performance increase in the DWF.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com