[mapguide-users] RASTER problem in mapguide

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Tue May 19 11:32:16 EDT 2009

Have you tried to override the default coordinate system?  See notes on this
page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

I use Maestro to load my rasters and when I do the override, I actually copy
the CoordinateSystemName data from the spatial context info from other data
layers to the XML schema file of the raster data.  Maybe this isn't
necessary if you can just select the correct projection in the override
tool.  I did notice that sometimes when you save the resource the override
doesn't save.  You might have to do it a couple of times and also open up
the XML file and see if it actually was saved.

-Steve