[mapguide-users] Assistance showing spatial data in selection pane

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Wed May 20 17:04:55 EDT 2009

Hi

Over the last week we've managed to go from MGOS newbies to having a fairly
good demonstration server and php/fusion served interactive map.

We have today managed to sort the odbc connection to our sql2000 databases
and have our planning application spatial data showing as one of our layers
on our map.

These can be selected great and the points when selected turn into selected
squares so we know it's getting there. In the selection pane it now shows
"Planning Applications" in the drop down box but underneath it just 2 empty
columns, attribute and value. How do I assign data to this view, preferably
with links i can pull from the database to the returned values. Is it when
setting up the layer?

Thanks
Neil