[mapguide-users] Performance Problem using DWF

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed May 20 17:32:18 EDT 2009

Regarding the repetitive listing of layers in Autodesk MapGuide Studio in a
DWF based layer setup: this bug has existed in that product for awhile and
was not fixed in 2010 (even though I filed a bug report).  It seems that it
lists the layer name once per object.  At least that's how it appeared on my
end.  You can still sort by layer name, find just one listing of the layer
in question, click the checkbox next to it, and the layer filter will work
properly.  In other words, you do not have to check every listing of a given
layer name.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com