[mapguide-users] Tooltip on MapGuide Web API

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Mon May 25 10:03:49 EDT 2009

I'm pretty sure that QUERYMAPFEATURES ends up calling the QueryFeatures method on the MgRenderingService. You'll need to create a geometry object that corresponds to the point you're clicking on. It is best to make it a small square rather than a single point, in order for the spatial filter to pick up the underlying feature. And it should use coordinates in the same coordinate system as the map (not image pixel cords).

Chris.