[mapguide-users] polygon zoom problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:12:31 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for ur response.
some times i got the x,y and scale values correctly then the zoom function
works correctly

  some times i got the error at MgByteReader

     Dim featureReader As MgFeatureReader
=featureService.SelectFeatures(fetresource,layer.GetFeatureClassName(),
nameQuery)
Dim geometryFactory As MgGeometryFactory = New MgGeometryFactory()
  While featureReader.ReadNext()

i got the error as "Specified Object was Not Found"  in

                  Dim byteReader As MgByteReader =
featureReader.GetGeometry("GEOMETRY")

can u plz tell me the solution??????????

Regards,
Padmini.