[mapguide-users] Connect to PostGis3.2 data

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Wed May 27 06:03:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to edit a new DataConnection with Mapguide Masetro 1.0. (Mapguide
Maestro and Mapguide Server 2.0.2 run on an Windows XP Pro SP2 computer)

I'm use 'OSGeo FDO Provider for PostGIS'

I use this information about my remote debian server (Postgres 8.3 database
run on an Debian server, release Sarge) :
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2980072/provider_postgis.jpg

When i test the connection i have this message : An exception occurred in
FDO component.
FATAL:  file pg_hba.conf missing or erroneous
My file /etc/postgresql/8.3/main/pg_hba.conf. is here :
# Database administrative login by UNIX sockets
local   all         postgres    md5                       sameuser
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
# local   all         all                               ident sameuser
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               md5
host    all         all         10.231.132.21         md5
host    all         all         10.231.132.19         md5
host    all         all         10.231.132.1          md5