[mapguide-users] Connect to PostGis3.2 data

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Wed May 27 11:38:51 EDT 2009

Hi,
thanks very well, Bruno
I have replace the 4 lines host all ... by
host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0       	trust
and it run very well.

But now, when i create a layer with this PostGis dataconnection, i have no
object class like this :
(I use Autodesk Mapguide Studio 2.0.2, in French... like you, i think ?)

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2981909/studio.jpg

Thanks