[mapguide-users] Add Data Connection for Shp's Problem

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu May 28 02:43:12 EDT 2009

You need to upload more than just the .shp file.
There are usually a bunch of files related to a single shape file,
and you need to upload them all (they all have the same filename, but
different extensions).

The Maestro UI was not really helpfull there, so I changed it.
You can either use your current version of Maestro, and add the files
manually,
or use the newest preview version and it will ask you if you want it
done automatically.
(new version released a few hours ago r3911):
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Downloads

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S