[mapguide-users] How to Save Redline Object on a new Layer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun May 31 06:16:26 EDT 2009

The process is explained in the buffer.aspx file:
C:\Program
files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\buffer.aspx

You can see that it creates a new FeatureSource in lines 119-150.
You can just substitute the "dataSourceId" with an existing
FeatureSource ID when inserting the
feature in line 334.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S