[mapguide-users] information is displayed on a pop-up window

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 4 09:57:45 EST 2009

That is not directly supported.
You can make a link like this (in Maestro):
javascript:window.open('http://www.google.com');

An alternative version is to create a html page that parses the
querystring and opens the supplied link, like:
<script>
function activate_popup() {
  var url = document.location.href; //Get full url
  url = url.substring(url.indexOf("?url=") + "?url=".length); //Strip
until ?url=
  url = decodeURIComponent(url); //Fix up any browser url mangling
  window.open(url); //Add options here
}
</script>

Save the html as popup.html.
Then make a hidden frame as the target, and place an url like this (in
Maestro):
popup.html?url=http://www.google.com

Beware that most browsers will block popups that are activated with the
"window.open" call.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S