[mapguide-users] Problem with MrSid in Maestro(1.1) - Mapguide 2.1

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Tue Nov 10 21:32:40 EST 2009

Have you tried that on a local drive?

I don't know how well / whether gdal works wth UNC shares. Also, is
your mapguide service running as an account that is a domain user and,
in this case, an administrator on the remote server since you're
trying to access an admin share?  You may want to try logging in as
that user, persistently mapping a drive letter, and using that
instead.

I can guarantee that unless there is a reproducible defect logged in
trac, that it is unlikely that your symptoms will be resolved in a
post-2.1 release.  Stuff just doesn't get fixed in open source
projects unless people are aware of it, and someone cares enough to do
something about it. We do benefit some from q/a and remediation on
mapguide core from the Autodesk team, but this halo does not usually
cascade through to the gdal raster provider.

Jason