[mapguide-users] connection with oracle

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Fri Nov 13 02:25:44 EST 2009

Hi!
for SERVICE NAME enter:
1. if you use Oracle instant client use (as Zac answered) oracle easy
connect syntax: //servername/orcl
2. if you use Oracle client than enter your oracle Service name specified in
client

SCHEMA (optional parameter)
"OracleSchema" determines if all raws from ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA will be
used or just rows with Owner equal to "OracleSchema"

KINGFDOCLASS (optional parameter)
if you want that provider uses additional Oracle Table to describe FDO
classes.

To connect you need username,password and valid service name.