[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 Installation in IIS7 64 bits (Vista, 2008, Windows 7)

antonio.net antonio at solvemx.com
Tue Nov 17 11:22:16 EST 2009

I was having problems trying to connect to MGOS after a fresh install. I was
getting a PHP ISAPI Handler 0x800700c1 error. Took me some time but finally
found the answer here:
"http://forums.iis.net/t/1064155.aspx Where Bill provides this solution:
To fix this issue, you need to make the AppPool as 32bit. Go into the IIS
Admin tool, browse to your application Pool and click on "Advanced
Settings". Set the "Enable 32-bit applications" flag to "TRUE". That should
fix it."

I just leave this here for anyone in the same situation. As I could not find
any related thread.