[mapguide-users] mapguide server crashs even for 5 users

sathishpsk9 sathishpsk9 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:50:35 EST 2009

HI Zac

I have respect for people over here .... The problem is that for 3
concurrent user , mapguide crashed  and when i access from the 4th user ..
that particular error has occured (Resource was not found:
Library://proptax/layout.WebLayout).....

1.Now that i want know how many current user does mapguide opensource server
supports ?

2.In my case i need a support for atleast 20 concurrent user , for what
should be system configuration required ?(Hardware and Software Requirements
)

PS: I cannot afford to buy MapGuide Enterprise Server.

Thanks & Regards
Satish