[mapguide-users] Search Option

Shamshad Alam shamshad at gisconsortium.net
Fri Nov 20 02:43:38 EST 2009

Hello!

Whenever I try to create a search button in the layout with Maestro, when try to save the layout or show in browser, I get these errors (see attachments).

The same errors appear if I create the search with the Studio and open layout with the Maestro.

Any body help me ......

Regards       Mohd. Shamshad Alam