[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.0.2 and SQLite

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 1 11:10:14 EDT 2009

No It errors out before it even gets to the Point that I can see the
Layers/Schema of the SQLite datasource
Doesnt matter if its Maestro or Studio...It seems to be in The mapguide
2.0.2 itself...I can't figure it out...
I really like the concept of moving this person over to it because of their
GIS experience level, its a great first step into GeoSpatial databases for
them and cuts out the server side Network connection which is a nagging
problem...But unfortunately they are on 2.0.2 and Studio, They dont have
money to buy Enterprise this year, which means no Option to upgrade their
Studio license, and Id rather not downgrade them to 2.0.0 since 2.0.2 has so
many bug fixes (minus this one) in it.