[mapguide-users] Fusion and Open layers Coordinate systems

Scott hameister scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Oct 7 16:29:51 EDT 2009

I don't see anything in openlayers that lets you input a custom Projection?
MGCoordinate looks like it has the ability to poull all the required
Ellipsoid, units, blah blah blah out, but how do I say if ConvertWkttoEPSG
is null Send these custom parameters into Openlayers to create a new
projection...That confuses me.