[mapguide-users] Mapguide make error GWSQueryEngine

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:05:38 EDT 2009

FIXED

It turns out that I had to change the extension of one file,
GwsFlatGwsIterator, like this:
from: /opt/mapguide-2.0.2/Server/src/Gws/GwsQueryEngine/GwsFlatGwsIterator.loT
to: /opt/mapguide-2.0.2/Server/src/Gws/GwsQueryEngine/GwsFlatGwsIterator.lo

Since I didnt change anything before that, I suggest someone
checks/fix this issue :)

That fixed the GWSQueryEngine Issue, but now Im stuck on some
SDF/IScrollableFeatureReader.h ;  SHP/IScrollableFeatureReader.h
situation. Anyways, that is anothe problem and belongs to a new
thread.