[mapguide-users] Virtual Earth and Firefox with FUSION?

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:00:42 EDT 2009

Paul,

I can get an error free load of Virtual Earth in Fusion with the following
edits to jxlib.uncompressed.js

approximately line 10241 (makeChrome function):

if(!c.getStyle('backgroundImage'))
c.setStyle('backgroundImage','none');

approximately line 17397 (measure function):

if(!this.scroller.getStyle('left'))
this.scroller.setStyle('left',0);

The application will load but the chrome will fail to display properly for
Jx.Dialog's.  The background images will fail (obviously, as they are now
set to 'none' with the edit.

Hope this helps in some way to indicate where the issue resides.  At least
those of us developing in Firefox can move forward for now.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski