[mapguide-users] Fusion 2 - Timeline

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:12:19 EDT 2009

Hi Brian,

we are not committing to a particular time line but we have made it a
high priority (at least at DMSG) to fix issues and get a release out
the door.  Unfortunately, we have to keep the lights on and paid work
usually takes precedence so progress may be delayed by unforeseen
circumstances - hence our non-commital attitude towards releases right
now.

As always, if you are seeing particular problems that haven't been
discussed before please bring them up.  It sounds like the Legend
widget is broken for you right now but I haven't heard of or seen this
myself recently.  Can you describe your data set (or perhaps offer to
provide a package to one of our devs)?  Legend problems seem to be
mostly related to us not having good test data for a variety of cases.

Cheers

Paul