[mapguide-users] Problems iwith swig in build_oem ubuntu 8.04

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:52:48 EDT 2009

2009/10/13, Takashige <takashige.nakagawa at gmail.com>:

> Hi.
>
> Copying /fdo-3.3.1/Providers/SDF/Inc/SDF to the same directory as the
> GwsFeatureQueryResults.cpp was not the sollution.
> I neglected reporting that. I'm sorry.
>
> Here is what I did besides the steps in installation guide.
>
> ## before building FDO,
> I ran a patch in http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/977
> in %My_FDO_OpenSource%/Thirdparty/boost/tools/jam/src/ directory.
>
> ## before building OEM
> I edited the following lines in Oem/SWIGEx/Makefile and
> BuildTools/WebTools/IMake/Makefile
>
>  CC = gcc-4.1
>  CXX = g++-4.1
>  LINK = g++-4.1    # Only in IMake/Makefile
>
> ## before building Mapguide
> I ran a patch in
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/ticket/347/CgiAgent_Makefile.am.patch
> in %My_MGOS_Source%/Web/src/CgiAgent directory.
>
> I hope it works :)
>
> Takashige
> --

Well... nope :(
I didnt need to apply either patches, never had the boost problem nor
the cgi, and just tu make sure, I checked the changes in the cgi, and
mine was exactly as its supposed to be after the fix. Apart from that,
I did exactly what you said :p

Here's my post regarding to this:
http://n2.nabble.com/FDO-Compile-error-libxalan-c-td3772060i20.html
(the last one I made)