[mapguide-users] Re-projection information 2

Langen, Gido Gido.Langen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 23 10:09:02 EDT 2009

Jason - Thanks for detecting such a stupid mistake; unfortunately, that
wasn't the problem.  It still did not re-project even after fixing the
typo.
Gido

________________________________

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason Birch
Sent: October 22, 2009 19:13
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Re-projection information 2

Is that a copy/paste?  If so, you have a typo in your $csTransformation
definition (RSR instead of SRS)

Jason

2009/10/22 Langen, Gido <Gido.Langen at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca>

	I should have included my code in the previous message; may-be
somebody can see what's wrong with it.
	Thanks,
	Gido

	$coordSysFactory = new MgCoordinateSystemFactory();
	$sourceSRS = $coordSysFactory->Create($featureSRS);
	$targetSRS = $coordSysFactory->Create($mapSRS);
	$csTransformation = $coordSysFactory->GetTransform($sourceSRS,
$targetRSR);

	$parcelQuery = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
	try {
	  $featureReader = $layer->SelectFeatures($parcelQuery);
	  while($featureReader->ReadNext()) {
	    $attVal = $featureReader->GetString("PARCELDESI");
	    $geoObj = $featureReader->GetGeometry("Geometry");
	    $newObj = $geoObj->Transform($csTransformation);  <<=====
Fails:
	  }
	}