[mapguide-users] Measuring areas

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:48:54 EDT 2009

Hi Rémy,

Your contribution was added to fusion 1.0 (?) (thanks!) but I had some
problems with the area thing (not specifically with your code IIRC).
When we started 2.0, the widget was changed substantially to use the
OpenLayers controls for measuring and a lot of the code was removed,
but some of the options are still there with your comments!  Area
support is finally enabled in the latest 2.0 branch and trunk versions
I believe.

I will close this ticket as invalid as I think we have finally
addressed this issue.  Please reopen if you disagree.

Cheers

Paul