[mapguide-users] Add features to SQL Server Spatial

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Tue Oct 27 04:09:52 EDT 2009

Zac, your right. I'm facing the same bug you've described in this ticket. No
errors were thrown when updating my feature source and I didn't recognise
that the updatefeature methode has a return value. So when I debug my code I
see that a MgStringProperty is returned. The value of this string is:

An exception occurred in FDO component. Item 'Persons' not found in
collection

OK, now I get at least an error but don't know how to interpret it.
'Persons' is the classname of my feature source (and the tablename in SQL
Server).

I think my feature source is not defined as read only, because using
MgDeleteFeatures works fine and the SQL Server account which I'm using has
read-write access.
Like I said in my first post I can delete features but I'm not able to
create them.

Thanks, Gunter