[mapguide-users] Mapgude Server capacity

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Oct 29 03:42:28 EDT 2009

Yes, you can develop a commercial gis application with MapGuide Open Source,
and you can add the feature you describe, but they are not included in
MapGuide,
so you have to develop them.

The deployment procedure is usually this:

1) Install MG and IIS on the production server
2) Load data onto the production server (files, databases, etc)
3) Create a MapGuide package on the development server
4) Load the MapGuide package on the production server
5) Install your .Net application according to MS recommendations on the
production server

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S