[mapguide-users] Invoke URL does not work in fusion layout?

Emily LaMunyon ELaMunyon at slco.org
Fri Oct 30 18:21:54 EDT 2009

Hello,
After many hours I finally got InvokeURL to work from a feature selection in
a normal Enterprise 2010 layout. However, when I try the exact same thing in
a fusion layout, I get an error saying there is an Unclassified Exception.
Is it possible to select a feature and pass it's properties to an InvokeURL
script in a fusion layout, and if so, how?
Thanks!