[mapguide-users] Invoke url

sathishpsk9 sathishpsk9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:32:48 EDT 2009

HI James

   Thanks you very much.My requirement is different from that showed in php
example.My reuirement is that - user select a parcel and then clicks the
invoke url image button provided in toolbar , then  a building image
corresponding to that parcel opens up in new window... for this required to
send parcel id of currently selected parcel.... now i have to send current
selection value.....i tried to send diferrent varibles but of no
use.......any body can help me in this regard....
I hope Kenneth can help me out ............. because he had developed
maestro........

Thanks & Regards,Satish