[mapguide-users] OSGeo.MapGuide namespace not finding

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:00:02 EDT 2009

Dear all,

       I am using the mgos2.1 beta version and mastro r3911 version with
.net 2.0  when i run my application i found teh below error but i didn't get
this error when i run my application in the mgos 2.0

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3558952/error.bmp

i put the MapGuideDotNetApi.dll of version 1.0.0.1 and
MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll of  version 2.1.0.3891 files into bin of my
application folder and webconfig file in my root directriory of my
application still this error is coming , i didn't found this error in mgos
2.0 when i update my mgos to 2.1 this error was came. i remove all the files
of mgos2.0 (in c , MapGuideOpenSource2.0 ) , if any body knows the soluiton
please help me