[mapguide-users] OSGeo.MapGuide namespace not finding

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:37:23 EDT 2009

 Dear kenneth ,
 what i  did is take the back up of the my application which was run in
mgos2.0 and i installed mgos2.1 and copied my applcaiton in www folder , in
mapvievernet folder bin folder is there in that  MapGuideDotNetApi.dll of
version 1.0.0.1 and  MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll of  version 2.1.0.3891 dlls
are there i copied those and put it my application bin folder and copied
webconfig file to my root directory of my application now error shows in
line no 22 mapviewernet comman.aspx page not in my application
if you know please help me