[mapguide-users] Temporary Line String Layer not showing up on runtime map.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 3 04:54:37 EDT 2009

There is an area of MG that could be made easier :)

The best way to troubleshoot this, is to write the FeatureSource and
LayerDefinition to Library://
You need to be Administrator to do so.
Once written to Library://, you can use a tool such as Maestro or Studio
to examine the FeatureSource and LayerDefinition,
and see what parts are off.

I've looked through the code and found no obvious errors.

Also, be sure to check the error log, as MG occasionally writes error
info there.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S