[mapguide-users] New Getting Started pages

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Sep 7 13:56:05 EDT 2009

I have created a new “Getting Started” page on the main MapGuide Open Source
page.  The page is linked to from the Getting Started navigation menu on the
left of http://mapguide.osgeo.org/ and can be found at
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/GettingStartedResources.  I have converted the
older Getting Started PDF file to HTML and have updated the content to be
more current (removing WebStudio, renaming MapStudio OS to Maestro, updating
links, etc).   I realize that this page is redundant and circular with some
of the other pages and sites out there, but I felt that it’s important to
start documenting these resources on an internal project page.

If anyone has any other content or link suggestions, please let me know and
I will add them to the page.

Thank you.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.