[mapguide-users] Unable to select/highlight objects - MGE 2010Update 1 & AJAX Viewer

Praveen Rajendra Babu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Wed Sep 9 19:53:00 EDT 2009

An update from my side:
   After upgrading to MGE 2010 Update 1 at the server end, I did not bring in the MGE 2010 Update 1 DLLs(the DLL's in mapviewernet\bin) into my local .NET "bin" directory. After doing this, did not see any such "highlighting/selecting" issues on the customized MGE application.
    Still does not answer the inability to highlight/selecting objects on the map when viewing with the AJAX viewer from MapGuide Studio. Mystery continues.....
At this point of time, everything seems to be back to normalcy both from the customized MGE and the AJAX viewer from MapGuide Studio.

On the session timeout, the logs do show that and I believe the earlier inability of highlighting/selecting objects on the map is not related to session time-outs, as I was able to move around the map(zoom in/out,pan etc...)

Hope this helps.

-Praveen