[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI - Possible error in RenderRuntimeMap

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 10 12:13:44 EDT 2009

For some reason the DPI property is not set-able in the MapGuide API,
but works just fine with the WebAPI.
So you are correct, the DPI setting is ignored.
Not sure if it is per-design or a bug in the API.

My workaround is something like this:

LocalNativeConnection realCon; //Assigned somewhere

ServerConnectionI renderCon;

if (dpi != 96) //96 is the default API
    renderCon = new HttpServerConnection(new Uri(....),
realCon.SessionId, null, true);
else
    renderCon = realCon;

renderCon.RenderRuntimeMap(....); //DPI