[mapguide-users] RE: Navigator(Zoom Slider), Virtual Earth Zoom, open layers in Basic web layout

Fraser Burgess fburgess at lakelandenergy.com
Thu Sep 10 13:11:50 EDT 2009

Thanks Chris

Your answers for 1 and 3 give me the info I needed to know... Much
appreciated.

For Item 2

I played with the zoom levels option and tried 15 through 25..  Seems
like 20 is the maximum and there is no impact when you set it over 20.
If I set it anywhere under 20 then Google cannot zoom in to its max zoom
level as you would expect.   So I thought there may be a conflict
between Google and Virtual Earth so I removed the Google layers and only
worked with MSVE.  Despite playing with the zoom level option with just
the MSVE layers here I cannot zoom in to the max in MSVE.

Fraser