[mapguide-users] RE: parent.parent.parent.mapFrame - AJAX vs FUSION

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 17 02:36:57 EDT 2009

For future problems, I can recommend the FireBug plugin for Firefox or
the debugger in IE8 (Press F12).
Using either tool, you can set a breakpoint in your JS code, and once
paused, you can inspect the variables avalible.
You can then easily see what parent and opener points to, and this
should help you figure out how to fix issues like this.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S