[mapguide-users] web studio help!

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Sep 17 12:02:21 EDT 2009

That's an interesting view of paying thousands of dollars when you only want
a license of Autodesk Studio to work with MapGuide Open Source......

I would rather see Autodesk make Studio available as a stand-alone product
again at a reasonable IDE price and then have people contribute any
remaining money directly to the MapGuide Open Source project.  That way we
KNOW those funds will be used for that project and that project only.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com